The search for service providers for sending samples of raw materials on an ongoing basis
CENTER FOR PROFESSIONAL PURCHASES (www.buypro.team) in the interests of “TRAU NUTRISHYN Ukraine” LLC www.nutreco.com (EDRPOU 37018799) conducts the selection of international express transportation service providers for 2023:
- General / commercial information:
• Necessary service: Sending samples of raw materials on a permanent basis, from Vinnytsia to the MasterLab laboratory, in Boxmeer (Netherlands), the weight of each sample is up to 0.5 kg.
• Type of purchase: 1st stage – collection of offers, 2nd stage of auction
• Type of contract: Framework agreement for 2023
• Price type – the cost of one service, it is possible to link the cost to the euro.
• Contract currency: UAH. without VAT
• Places of delivery: from Vinnytsia, Ukraine to the MasterLab laboratory, to Boxmeer (Netherlands),
• Terms of payment: Various options are considered
• Estimated order date: as needed
• Contract – Possible Contract of the counterparty, subject to approval/signing of the anti-corruption application (file in attachment)
- Product specification
The raw material that we send to the laboratory of the Netherlands in the city of Boxmeer belongs to group I Live animals; products of animal origin, UKTZED (Ukrainian classification of goods for foreign economic activity) – Code 05 – Other products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or not included Group II Products of plant origin, Codes: Cereals – Products of the flour-milling and semolina industry; malt; starches; inulin; wheat gluten, seeds and fruits of oil plants; other seeds, fruits and grains; technical or medicinal plants; straw and fodder, Plant materials for the manufacture of wicker products; other products of vegetable origin, not specified elsewhere
List of raw materials with UKTZED codes, which is most often sent: 2306300000 Sunflower meal, 2304000000 Soybean meal, 2304000000 soybean cake, 2301100000 Meal flour, 2301200000 Fish flour, 040404100200 fodder: 2302109000 corn silage and other silages. Amino acids: 2309909690 Lysine sulfate 70%/ Lysine, 2922498500 Valine/ Valine, 2922500090 Threonine/ Threonine, 2930409000 Methionine, 2933998000 Tryptophan, Premixes, 23 09909610 PremixBR-2/premix
- Requirements for suppliers:
• Pick up samples at the plant in the city of Vinnytsia, the village of Kordelivka, according to the request, within 2 days
• Preparation and execution of all accompanying documents
• Delivery organization
• Provision of acts of provision of services
• Acceptance of the Customer’s anti-corruption programs in the customer’s editorial office
- Additional information:
• In case of questions and clarifications, contact: Viktoriya Chverkalyuk, import manager| Procurement Department, +38 (0) 44 536 93 93, +38 (0) 50 352 91 83, email@example.com
• Approximate date of purchase order issued to successful bidders (tenders): as requested
- Method of submission:
• Fill out the form using the link – https://docs.google.com/
• Send to the mail – firstname.lastname@example.org the name of the specialist responsible for the work, who will have access to the office for submitting price offers.
- The winner of the auction provides the Customer within 7 days to Nova Poshta, LLC “TRAU NUTRISHYN UKRAINE”, EDRPOU 37018799, Kalynivka, (Vinnytsia region, Khmilnytskyi district), branch #1, 050 344 40 48, Shcherbakova Yuliya Valeriivna:
• The contract for the supply of property, signed on its part, in the version of the Customer
• number of 2 copies;
• A copy of the extract from the unified state register of legal entities and individuals –
• entrepreneurs as of the current month or a copy of the state certificate
• registration of a legal entity and an individual entrepreneur.
• A copy of the certificate from the Unified State Register of Enterprises of Ukraine (issued
• statistics management).
• A copy of the certificate of registration as a taxpayer. (Form 4-OPP)
• A copy of the VAT registration certificate.
• A copy of the last registered edition of the Charter
• A copy of the protocol/order or other document on the appointment of persons,
• authorized to sign contracts.
• Bank details.
• Balance sheet or statement of net assets as of the last reporting date
• Certificate from the bank about opening an account.
The choice of the final decision on concluding a counterattack will be made by the Customer Company, in accordance with the provided documents, reference letters, and the price offer (it is planned to select no more than 5 suppliers with whom framework agreements will be concluded).